Here are a few things we need to accomplish together during the week prior to your wedding:
- It is critical that Gus speaks to the bride/groom sometime during the week prior to the wedding. He will go over all the forms that were filled out back on your signing date. For some of you, that is more than a year ago.
- He will go over your photo list. He gave you a generic list at signing but it’s just a starting place. Please have all important photos needed on this list along with names and who that person is to you.
- We also would like to know who in the bridal party or family that knows the majority of the family and friends really well. They will assist us during the after-wedding photos. This person plays an important role in keeping everyone together so that we can keep the after-wedding photos down to around 10 – 15 minutes. After the wedding everyone wants to go to the reception or mingle with guests. We want that for you too. Please just help us with those few minutes after and we promise to keep things moving quickly.
- We can answer your questions at any time. However, the week of is a really good time to be sure you have all the answers you need. When we talk, we will want to confirm start times, venue, other timelines planned for the day, ceremony and reception addresses, coordinator’s name, DJ’s name, and any particular items for your photo package that we decided upon.
- During your wedding, we will have business card size cards available that will guide your guests to our online viewing area. The card provides the web address, login and password. If after the wedding, they would like to purchase photos, we will prepare them and have them mailed directly to them.
- Remember that the full balance of your photo package is due a minimum of 10 days prior to the wedding date. We take MasterCard, Visa and personal checks. We can also take money in installments leading up to your wedding.