Here are a few things you need to know after your wedding:
- It will take approximately 2 weeks to have all of your wedding images online for family and friends. We try to put them up as fast as possible but processing thousands of photos takes time. We know you are excited and so are we! We love hearing from you about your photos. We hope to have captured all the details and unique moments for your wedding story.
- Once the photos are online, we’ll send you an email. At your wedding, we gave out small cards that will guide your guests to our online viewing area. The card provides the web address, and password. Most of the time, the password is cheese. If anyone would like to purchase photos, we will have them printed and mailed straight from our professional lab.
- If your package was a “digital only” package, we will have your DVD’s of all high resolution images within two weeks. We can mail them to you or you may pick them up. If requested, we will provide a copy-right release. This will allow you to go to any photo place and print your photos. Walgreens, Wal-Mart and places like this should request this release. Online companies often do not request a release.
- Remember that we use a professional lab for all of our printing. We suggest you have a few images printed through our printer so you can have the other images color-corrected to match. Without this go-by, your prints may be very different than what you might expect.
- If you make an album online, you may need to reduce the size of the images. Some computers cannot handle the size of our files, especially if there are a large number of images in the project. You may need to call the company you would like to make your products and get their advice on what looks best with their printers.
- Because we use professional cameras, the amount of data on each photo is very large. Our images will range from 3-12 megs each. We suggest you resize them if you are going to use them on a website or email.
- We highly recommend you back up all of your wedding DVD’s. Electronic storage media is not made to last forever. Please make a copy of all of your images to a computer or hard-drive and also make an additional copy of the discs.
- If you have a wedding album or other items in your package, you will be given an excel spreadsheet that will assist in the picking of your photos. More information about this is on the “album process” page on our website.